Sunday, March 24, 2013

How I see it.


The democrats and the republicans in office are running this country into the ground by  trying to force our way of life onto other countries and by enslaving the people to companies who do not have the best interest of the people or the planet in mind. We should pull our troops out of other countries, limit the assistance to other countries to things that will help them survive. Take away control over farms away from companies and give that control to the farmers and workers employed by them. We need to stop trying to find a way to fix everything that is wrong with us through trial and error medicine and work on getting healthier through eating better and exercising properly so that our bodies can make build up their own defenses.
Being forced to change my diet pretty drastically has shown me what we are doing wrong. We rely on fast food and pills so much so that our society is beginning to accept the governments rule over our lives. We fight amongst ourselves over personal beliefs such as politics and religion; that we allow those beliefs to make us forget what it means to be human. Religion is a choice, political preference is a choice; falling in love with someone is nature. If that person is of the same gender then it is still love. I have lived 24 years on this planet, I have seen four presidents come and go. The thing that remains constant is us, the people. There are more people who simply want to have a good life than there are police, or military, or government officials. It saddens me to know that people would rather argue over which political ideals are better than to figure out ways to have sustainable energy, clean water and food that is healthy for you.
My dream is to write stories and share them with everyone in the world; to show people my world and how it can be perceived and enjoyed by everyone. So I write every day; I write stories, I write scripts, I write what I’m feeling, I write what I’m experiencing. Some days are harder than other because I suffer. I suffer from mental illness, arthritis pain, the fiery destruction of the world around me, watching friends and family bicker over what should be done and what needs to be done.
My time as a political commentator is done with. I can no longer stand to watch as our government claims that they are doing things in our best interest while going behind our backs and passing legislature to regulate who you can fall in love with and what you can do with your money that you have worked hard to earn. Watching the government allow corporations to control it and pass legislature that protect those companies should shit hit the fan.
I believe that older men and women should not be elected to office. I believe that the elderly have wisdom to share with the world, but they should not share it by voting on and passing laws that will not affect them for long. I believe that the men and women from the age of 30 to the age of 50 should be the ones to lead this country. I believe that there should not be a two party system. I believe that there should be a test administered to those who want to run for office, and that test should be filled with scenarios that are to be handled by how the constitution and the bill of rights dictates they be handled. I believe that everyone has the right to health care and the right to be allowed to succeed in this country. People have the right to obtain a job and an education, not to have both of those handed to them. Nothing good can come from coasting through life by having things handed to you. Hard work and determination is what this country was founded on. Yes we had help, and everyone needs help every now and then.
The best success story I have ever hear is that of a woman who had children living on government assistance who wrote a book series that became loved by millions all over the world. A woman who decided that aside from providing a good life for her children she would donate millions to charities all over the world in order to help others. That woman is J.K. Rowling; she went from being a dependent on government assistance, to being a billionaire, to being a millionaire. She is living proof that anyone and everyone can achieve their dreams no matter what their life is like, they just have to put forth the effort and work hard.

I wish the best for you. No matter who you are, no matter where you come from. I want you all to know that life is a wonderful and beautiful thing and that you deserve to be happy. I encouraged you to be the best that you can be. I want you to know that, though I have not met you and probably never will, you are worth everything to me. You are the future of this world and I cannot wait to see what you will do with all of the potential you have. I want you to know that I will always be proud of you even if your highest aspiration is to get married and have a family while working a job that allows you to live comfortably.

You all have my support, you all have my love, and you all have my hope.

With love and admiration,
Shadow.

No comments:

Post a Comment